How To Use 2 WhatsApp Accounts In Single Android Mobile
Hello! Friends, In this article you will know how to run two WhatsApp accounts in your single smartphone. Sometimes we face some situation where we really need to use two different WhatsApp account and don’t want to carry two mobiles as the solution. Don’t worry! here you will learn 2 top best methods that will help you to run 2 WhatsApp account in one Android Smartphone. Just you need to have two Sim cards for using these methods.
A. Parallel Space Application
- Install the Parallel Space app from Google Play Store or Download it from our KaranAPK.com site. After installing the app it will directly take you to clone app section.
- Select WhatsApp and tap ‘Add To Parallel Space’ button.
- Then, you will be taken to the parallel space, where the app runs in a virtual install on your phone.
- Continue to set up WhatsApp. Now you can easily use WhatsApp and also other apps simultaneously by accessing them through the Parallel Space app. Enjoy!
B. Multiple User Profiles in Android
This is also a good method but it will only work if your phone support app cloning.
- Install WhatsApp from Google Play Store.
- Go to your phone’s settings feature.
- Among all the settings, look for Dual All, Twin App, Second Space or Parrel Space feature etc. (this can be in the in the ‘System and Device’ section).
- A list of apps that supports this feature will pop up. Turn the toggle on for WhatsApp.
- The second WhatsApp will now be visible.
- Tap on agree and continue. Now allow WhatsApp to access your files and contacts.
- Now for the sign-up, the app will ask for your phone number, so remember to give your second phone number.
- Done! now, your 2nd WhatsApp will run with your second phone number on a just single smartphone.