USB Audio Player PRO
USB Audio Player PRO Apk is a must-have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class-compliant USB audio device should work.”Before this, I was happy flirting between Neutron Player, Jet Audio Player Pro, PowerAmp and the new Sony Music App. I no longer need to bother with any of those again – the pure sound from this app leaves them all behind!” – user review
High-quality media player supporting USB audio DACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, FLAC, mp3 and DSD files.
Below are some eye-catching manifest features which you will experience after free download and installation.
• Plays wav/FLAC/Ogg/mp3/DSD/AIFF/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
• Supports a USB audio DAC connected by an OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5.
• DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Stream audio directly from Tidal
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own playlists from a list of songs
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
* Added ‘Play next album/folder’ (play-through) option that will play the next album or folder when the end of the queue is reached.
* Added ‘Network burst size’ option to the System settings and reduced the default burst size to 64kB which can solve problems when streaming from Tidal.
* ‘View all’ did not work for Playlists in Library Search view. Solved.
* Playlist search is now case insensitive.
⦿ Contains Ads Free ⦿
Requirements: 4.1 + Uret Patcher/Jasi Patcher
Free Download Links: