Templar Battleforce RPG
Templar Battleforce is an addictive mix of strategic combat and army building with the precision gameplay of RPGs.
Step into a Leviathan mech and lead the Templar Knights in a battle against fierce Xenos. Create your own unique Battleforce by recruiting an array of Templar specialists — and invent distinct strategies for your fireteams. Deploy your forces in tactical scenarios that challenge both novice and veteran alike. Put your best strategies to the test and see if you can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in this futuristic turn-based wargame.
Armored in the Leviathan battle mechs, your mighty Templars will face hordes of terrifying Xenos, rogue human factions, and the ancient Narvidian threat. Slash and blast your way across a deep and deadly sci-fi universe — waging war with cunning Scouts, righteous Soldiers, flamethrowing Hydras, specialized Engineers, deadly Sentry Turretps, and the indomitable Berserks.
– Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 45+ unique scenarios
– Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
– Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
– Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline
– Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
– Face 25+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
– Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
– Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
– Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
– Improved Tactical Point Durability Bonuses granted by Reinforced Structures (1-3) by 20%
– Buffed Penetration scores for Scoped Revolver and Cannon Revolver
– Reworked Mk18 Dominant Neptune weapon to Range 6, lower Penetration
– Reduced purchase price for Irid Field Kit and Grenadier’s Resupply
– Improved Narvidian AI to better predict player movement
– Damage buffs for New Game+ enemy turrets and AA Turrets
– Upgrades to Android-26, Java 1.8 and new Google APIs