PUBG Mobile Game
PUBG is a well-known game name among all game lovers. Full form of PUBG is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG). This game received several Game of the Year nominations among other accolades and is considered by Greene to be the defining game of the battle royale genre. PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) is a competitive survival shooter game.
Players are dropped into a wide, open area, and they must fight to the death – all while the battlefield shrinks, adding pressure to all in its grip. Use a variety of interesting weapons and vehicles amid the BATTLEGROUNDS. “Killing off another player cuts down on your competition, but it also offers up the opportunity to grab some loot. Your character can only carry around a limited amount of gear, so there are important questions to ask whenever you come across new items. Is it better to stick with your current 9mm pistol, or hold out hope that you’ll be able to find ammo for a found 12 gauge shotgun?”
Background Story: BATTLEGROUNDS takes place on different islands (maps), but the main island for BATTLEGROUNDS is called Erangel. An abandoned Russian island where a military occupation was controlling the island. The military occupation tested chemical/biological experiments on the island’s population, after a resistance attack on a biological facility, the island had to be abandoned.
You may also like these posts:
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile – the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!
1. Official PUBG on MOBILE
100 players parachute onto a remote 8×8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles, and supplies and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
7. 4 maps; Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi (beta).
8. Solo, Duo, Squad.
9. Arcade: Mini Zone, War Mode and Sniper Mode (currently only available in Third person perspective).
10. Destruction, bullet travel time, bullet drop and attachments that affect the outcome of the gun.
11. Revive downed teammates.
12. Custom servers.
13. Spectating support for Team servers when you die.
14. TPP & FPP (Solo, Duo & Squad) servers.
15. Wide range of weapons ranging from Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Light Machine Guns, Shotguns, Pistols, Melee Weapons and more.
16. Weapon customization.
17. All MOCAP animations.
18. Character customization.
19. Military in-game gear ranging from Backpacks, Helmets, One Piece Suits and Vests.
20. Cosmetic Items ranging from Jackets, Masks, Glasses, Pants, Shoes, Shirts and more. For more, head to the Equipment Wiki.
21. Ability to eject from the plane whenever you want.
22. Ability to join disconnected matches.
23. Killcam is available in every mode of the game since version 0.4.
24. Many more!
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for getting the most out of PUBG MOBILE: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM.
The current version supports more than 500+ Android devices, including but not limited to: GALAXY NOTE8,SONY XPERIA XZ1,GALAXY S8,GOOGLE PIXEL2,GALAXY NOTE5,HUAWEI HONOR8,LG G5,REDMI 4A,HUAWEI P9,SONY XPERIA X,REDMI NOTE4.
– Added a Snow theme to the main menu.
– Added Arabic language support.
– Added cross-server matchmaking.
– Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
– Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System.
– Added Season spending rewards.
⦿ Free Direct Link Download ⦿
Supported Android Versions: 4.3+
Free Download Links: