Package Disabler Pro
Package Disabler Pro lets you identify and disable all unwanted packages/apps that come pre-installed with your phone. We have one-click option to disable all BLOATWARES. Disabled application/package will not be updated using google play or any other means. So this app can be used for blocking apps (e.g. Parental Controls) or business use cases, you could even disable google play store etc… without rooting the phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to avoid misuse.
Package Disabler provides an export/ import functionality to backup all disabled packages on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
ORIGINAL PACKAGE DISABLER PRO ( CHECK no. of DOWNLOADS) **ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SAMSUNG DEVICES – NO ROOT REQUIRED**
IT MAY NOT WORK ON ROOTED DEVICE. IT works on Android Nougat 😉
– Every mobile user use wants to improve the performance of their mobile device can use Package Disabler
– Businesses who want to control the APPS on the Employees devices can benefit from Package Disabler
– Parents use Package Disabler to control application used by KIDS
– Package Disabler is used in trade shows to clean up the launcher screen when used for demonstrations
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when disabling system apps.
Below are some eye-catching manifest features which you will experience after free download and installation.
* Disabling and enabling any packages /apps
* Package Disabler Helps to Identify 100+ Bloatware’s on most of Samsung Handsets
* One click bloatware removal to quickly improve device performance and save battery
* Export your disabled list to the external storage to import them later
* Batch operation to enable all disabled packages
* Filter to show all disabled packages
* Password protection
* Filter to show all installed apps
* Filter to show all system packages
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* Use Google cardboard APPS on Gear VR ( disable package com.samsung.android.hmt.vrsvc )
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try Settings –> Security –> Device administrators, uncheck “package disabler admin”.
* Be aware that in order to update your version of Android, you might need all original apps in place. It is advised to always have a backup of disabled packages so you can restore them later.
* We cannot be held responsible for any damage you may cause by disabling packages that are not bloatwares
* Removing critical packages can cause your phone to malfunction.
* Always have backups of your device.
– Google policy update.
Supported Android Versions: 4.3+
Free Apk files Download: Full Features Unlocked | Contains Ads Free
Android Is a Trademark Of Google Inc. All The Apps & Games are Property and Trademark of Their Respective Developer or Publisher and for Home or Personal Use Only.