Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide
Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide is free android application which provides an in-depth reference guide of the Human Organs Anatomy featuring high quality detailed content and images in a well presented and easy to navigate way.
Below are some eye-catching manifest features which you will experience after free download and installation.
· This apps covers information about each organ in the human body and splits them up into 8 categories: Nervous System, Digestion, Respiration, Excretion, Endocrine System, Circulation, Senses and Reproduction.
· The Nervous System category includes information about the Brain and Spinal Cord.
· The Digestion category includes information about the Large Intestine, Liver, Small Intestine and Stomach.
· The Respiration category includes information about the Bronchus, Lungs and Nose.
· The Excretion category includes information about the Kidneys, Urethra and Urinary Bladder.
· The Endocrine System category includes information about the Adrenal Gland, Pancreas, Parathyroid and Thyroid.
· The Circulation category includes information about the Heart and Spleen.
· The Senses category includes information about the Ears, Eyes, Skin and Tongue.
This app allows you to search for and save your selected organ topic for quicker access helping you to study the various organ material in a more intuitive manner. Included are detailed images of the numerous organs, including the Brain, Eyes, Heart, Liver, Kidneys. Lungs. Pancreas, Stomach and more. You can also pinch to zoom to get a closer look at the muscle structure and information. Each article includes various images that when tapped on will show an enlarged version of the image allowing you to take a closer look at the organ.
→ Smoother navigation between categories.
⦿ Full Features Unlocked | Contains Ads Free ⦿
Supported Android Versions: 4.4+
Free Download Links:
Do not forget to say THANKS if you like our post. Support KaranAPK by giving good rating and sharing this post with your friends on social media.