GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don’t understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
Below are some eye-catching manifest features which you will experience after free download and installation.
– Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
– Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
– Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
– Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
– Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
– Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
Any bugreports where Magisk is involved are not accepted unless you are absolutely sure there is something wrong with GLTools itself. Magisk is NOT stable (at the moment of 15.3) and shouldn’t be used if you have any other choices available.
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn’t disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you’ll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund). If you don’t have one, it is NOT safe, just like any other system-related tool, make sure that you are able to recover your firmware in case of any problems.
– Nexus 6 @ Android 6.0.1
– Stock Nvidia Shield firmwares
– Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
Not working by design on:
– Non-rooted devices.
– Emulators of any kind.
Warning : All Operation Are Performed At Your Own Risk! Requires Root Rights … But Developer say its 100% safe!!
- Added some expert options for Android 8, so it can run some older games
- Magisk template was updated to v15
- Updated GPU templates
- TargetAPI is now 27
- Some bugs were also fixed.
⦿ Full Features Unlocked | Contains Ads Free ⦿
Supported Android Versions: 2.3+
Free Download Links:
Do not forget to say THANKS if you like our post. Support KaranAPK by giving good rating and sharing this post with your friends on social media.