Hello! Friends, On this article, we going to share how to change google profile picture across all google’s apps. You may think that you not using google plus and don’t need profile picture but this is the profile image that’ll be visible on Gmail, Google Calendar, and any other Google service on which you interact with other users. Let’s start:
Change Google Profile Picture
To change your profile picture on Google, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Navigate to myaccount.google.com.
- Enter your Google Account credentials and click Sign In.
- On the Google Account home screen, locate your existing profile picture (or the default image) at the top of the page. It’s not easy to spot. You’re looking for a small picture inside a blue shield. A new window will pop up.
- Select the Upload photos tab at the top of the new window.
- Either drag a photo into the window or click on Select a photo from your computer/mobile.
- When the upload is complete, click on Set as profile photo in the lower right-hand corner.
Done! Now photo will be now available across all Google’s apps. Thank you for reading.