Google Play Store
Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone.
Features of This Modded Version:
- Family Sharing And Gifting
- Option To Easily Add NFC-Enabled Credit Cards
- You can now copy changelogs and descriptions.
- New UI
- Use Google LVL protected apps.
- Offline verification
- New lucky patcher patching not needed any more
- Can not download paid apps for free directly
- Disable self updating
- Billing and License Verification to Proxy does not work
- Refund button reworked
- Bug Fixed
There are three methods to install it:
- Using Patched Google Play Store apk
- Using Installer(recommended)
- Using Flashable zip(recommended)
Method 1 : Instructions for Using Patched Google Play Store apk
- Install latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded Google Patched apk and transfer to sd card. For GingerBread users > rename to ‘Vending.apk’; For Android v4.0+ users > rename to ‘Phonesky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to ‘/system/priv-app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed.
Method 2: Instructions for Using Installer(recommended)
- Install, Run and Reboot
Method 3: Flashable ZIP(recommended)
- Keep zip in root folder. Go to recovery and flash it. Clear Cache and Dalvik Cache.
⦿ Modded | Contains Ads Free ⦿
Supported Android Versions: 4.0+
Free Download Links: