Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
Cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of options to tweak the new app copy, apart from changing the app name or icon.
Note: WhatsApp is not supported due to technical limitations even though some YouTube videos use WhatsApp as an example for cloning an app.
- Not all apps can be cloned. Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
- Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the new app may not work in case it verifies its certificate or if it interacts with other apps by the same publisher.
- App components that depend on the certificate such as Google Play services, Google Maps, Google Cloud
- Messaging or in-app purchases will not work and/or break the cloned app.
- Most Google apps can’t be cloned. Apps with extension files, for example really large games, can’t be cloned either.
- Hosts blocker and SOCKS proxy don’t work with native network connections as used by most web browsers, web views and audio/video streaming apps.
Some apps that can be cloned:
• Amazon Kindle
• DropBox (except internal PDF viewer)
• Facebook (*)
• Facebook Lite
• Opera, Opera Mini
• Skype for Business
• SwiftKey Keyboard
• Yahoo Mail
(*) Cloning Facebook requires a lot of memory and may not work on low-end devices
Some apps that can’t be cloned:
• Facebook Messenger
• YouTube (version 4.2.x works)
Full version features
• Replace launcher icons
• Create multiple app clones
• Clone watch apps or watch faces
• Save or share cloned apps
• Remove launcher icon or widgets
• Allow/prevent app backups
• Allow apps to be installed on the external SD-card
• Disable app defaults
• Disable auto-start
• Exclude app from recents
• Rotation lock
• Remove app permissions
• Make assist app
• Enables multi-window support on Samsung devices and some LG devices
• Use Google Maps in cloned apps
• Automatically copy expansion files during cloning
• Make debuggable
→ Bug Fixed.
⦿ Full Features Unlocked | Contains Ads Free ⦿
Supported Android Versions: 4.0.3+
Free Download Links:
App Cloner v1.4.16 [Premium] Cracked Apk [Working]